Tuesday, February 5, 2013

me now as 19 and pasumians :)

yeah ! i will start my chapter becoming oldies since i have left posting in blogger :)
here we go :D
This is me :) my hair grow and i was like hell, rimas la
this is when im watching twinlight breaking dawn pt 2 :)
aizat si kering :) love him :)
the best day ever , showdown 2012 :)
with bestie , farah nissya and farhana :) #showdown pt 2

i was joining rock the world :)
amer and pijah at rock the world :)
ya you know right? kawan baik sampai mati gile ! #lepaking jambatanpatah


this is my bestfriend , puteri najihah adnan :) love her .

there ! my roomie and bestie :) adilah ansari :) 

my new year with kemek :)
gigolo malam new year koi dgn kemek ! hahaha


so , haha , banyak tempat kan aku berjalan? ni 10% je ekceli , huhu  :)
okelah next time post lagi , bye :)




No comments:

Post a Comment